Things get rough when you have a hungry stomach but an empty wallet. In 21st C, an empty wallet should not mean we are broke. We may still have our credit cards, Paypal, or Apple pay.
Does mcdonalds take apple pay?
While talking about Apple Pay, if you are eating at McDonald can you pay using Apple Pay? If you have already ordered that pizza and you want to pay with Apple pay, then you should not worry.
McDonald’s allows you to pay using different payment methods. Is apple pay one of them? You can find that out in this article. Here, I have talked about whether you can pay at Mcdonald’s using Apple pay.
Does McDonalds Take Apple Pay
To answer what you have been waiting for, I will start by saying yes. McDonald’s accepts apple pay as one of the payment methods inside counter stores. But does Mcdonalds drive-thru take apple pay? Yes. You can use apple pay to pay for your bills at Mcdonald’s drive-thru.
When apple pay launched on October 20, 2014, McDonald’s was one of the first fast-food chains to accept Apple pay as the payment method. This integration facilitates quick transactions helping customers to quickly and easily pay for the food they purchased from Mcdonald’s.
If you are in a rush and you want to purchase from one of McDonald’s drive-thrus, you can easily pay with apple pay. There are indeed other payment methods, but people with an Apple device will find Apple pay more flexible.
Does Mcdonalds Have Apple Pay? If So, How To Use It?
Now that I have told you that McDonald’s accepts apple pay, you might want to know how to use apple pay at Mcdonald’s. I have made the method completely straightforward for you–
- First, you need to go to the checkout counter to take all the products you want to purchase.
- Open your iPhone or any other device that you use. Now use your face ID and validate your identity.
- Now, you have to select the card you want to use at the McDonald’s checkout corner.
- McDonald’s has contactless readers that scan for purchase. The payment will occur automatically.
So, you have got your answer – does McDonalds accept apple pay? And how to use apple pay at Mcdonald’s? But, as for why you should use apple pay at McDonald’s, you need to read about the benefits of using it.
How To Set Up Apple Pay To Pay At Macdonald’s?
To use apple pay at Mcdonald’s, you need to first set up your apple pay account. Are you having trouble setting it up? In that case, allow me to help –
- First, you need to tap on the Add button in the Wallet app.
- Now select your Debit or Credit card.
- Tap on Continue.
- You need to now follow the instruction on your screen and add a new card. You also have to choose your bank or card issuer from the list. You can also find them manually using the search bar.
- You need to now verify the information and (if needed) offer additional information until your card is approved for use with Apple Pay.
- Apple Watch users can also add the card to their watch.
Benefits Of Using Apple Pay At MacDonald
- It is easy to use, and you can also add your debit card to accept cashback.
- This payment system is highly secure, and you can avoid unnecessary problems by using it.
- Apple pay can speed up checkout lines by a significant margin. You can stop depending on cash.
- One-click payment option by apple pay is fast and efficient.
Apple Pay Alternatives At McDonald
Does McDonalds take apple pay? It does. Can you use it at the drive-thrus of McDonalds? Yes, you can. But are there alternative options? Yes, Mcdonald’s offers multiple payment methods aside from Apple pay. here are some of them–
- You can always use cash if you are comfortable.
- Debit cards, MasterCard, Amex, Discover.
- There are other digital wallets like Samsung pay, Google pay, and Paypal.
Other Restaurants That Accept Apple Pay
Mcdonalds is not the only restaurant that accepts Apple pay. If you want to pay using apple pay at restaurants, then some other restaurants will also accept it.
Restaurants that accept apple pay are –
- Burger King
- Baskin Robbins
- White Castle
- Taco Bell
- Panera Bread
Does Mcdonalds Refund Money On Apple Pay?
Does Mcdonalds take apple pay? You already got the answer that they do. But do they give you a refund if you pay at macdonald using apple pay?
Yes, the refund policies of Mcdonald’s assure a refund if anything goes wrong on their end to process the order properly. When you issue a refund, McDonald’s first needs to authorize your refund, but if you pay with apple pay without authorization, your payment will not get a refund.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Here are some popularly asked questions about the payment methods related to apple pay.
Yes, all McDonald’s accept Apple pay for all the purchases you make. You can pay using apple pay on the inside stores and on drive Thurs.
When you are at a drive-thru, you can make contactless payments using Apple pay. You can buy food from drive-thru restaurants from a vehicle that is not moving.
Yes, you can pay using apple pay at the Mcdonald’s kiosk. Contactless payment is faster and easier, and you can pay using this method at self-serving kiosks and at normal cash registers.
Apple pay undoubtedly is one of the easiest cashless payment methods. You can pay without any contact with someone else. Especially in fast-food restaurants like Mcdonald’s, you can make speedy contactless payments.
I think reading this article has answered your question if McDonald’s takes apple pay? I have also discussed how to use Apple pay to pay at Mcdonald’s. Apple pay is compatible with many famous restaurant chains.